Personal Injury, Family Law & Criminal Law Trial Attorneys in St. Louis MO
Unmatched Credentials. An Unmatched Track Record.
At the St. Louis law firm of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, we understand what you look for in a law firm following criminal charges, divorce proceedings, and personal injury claims: a commitment to and record of success, an unparalleled reputation, and extraordinary client service and integrity.
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP has handled over 200 jury trials, more than 100 bench trials and have enjoyed both a strong reputation within the legal community and regular accolades from local and national news sources. In addition, our team includes:
- Attorneys listed in St. Louis Magazine Best Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, and an attorney voted Missouri’s Best Lawyer
- A member of the board of directors of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- A recipient of the Atticus Finch Award for Courageous Contribution to Justice
- Lecturers regarding criminal law legal education
- Attorneys who are AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell*
- The chair-elect of the Criminal Law Section of the St. Louis County Bar Association
- Firm partners John P. Rogers, Noel Sevastianos and Joe Bante are all licensed to practice in both Missouri and Illinois
To contact an experienced attorney, please call Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, at 314-354-8484.