Four Accomplished Personal Injury, Family Law, & Criminal Law Trial Attorneys in St. Louis MO
Unmatched Credentials. An Unmatched Track Record.
At the St. Louis law firm of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, we understand what you look for in a law firm following criminal charges, divorce proceedings, and personal injury claims: a commitment to and record of success, an unparalleled reputation, and extraordinary client service and integrity.
The 4 lawyers of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, have handled over 200 jury trials, more than 100 bench trials and have enjoyed both a strong reputation within the legal community and regular accolades from local and national news sources. In addition, our team includes:
- Attorneys listed in St. Louis Magazine Best Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers and Best Lawyers in America, and an attorney voted Missouri’s Best Lawyer
- A member of the board of directors of the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- A recipient of the Atticus Finch Award for Courageous Contribution to Justice
- Lecturers regarding criminal law legal education
- Attorneys who are AV-rated by Martindale Hubbell*
- The chair-elect of the Criminal Law Section of the St. Louis County Bar Association
- Firm partners John P. Rogers, Noel Sevastianos and Joe Bante are all licensed to practice in both Missouri and Illinois
To contact an experienced state and federal crimes defense lawyer, contact Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, by calling 314-354-8484.
Meet the Defense, Family Law & Personal Injury Attorneys
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
$1.8 million Settlement St. Louis University agreed to pay the United States $1.8 million in…
$255,339.57 verdict The Cheshire Inn is under old management – now that a St. Louis…