Attorney Joseph Bante has been in practice for more than 25 years. He is actively involved in the community, serving on the board for Join Hands, a not-for-profit for at-risk children. He also provides pro bono legal services for indigent seniors through the St. Louis County Older Residents Program. He has served on the Webster Groves City Council and taken part in numerous other volunteer and community activities.
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP represents individual and business clients throughout the greater Saint Louis, Missouri area in a wide variety of areas ranging from divorce, wills and trusts to business contracts and commercial disputes.
Areas of Practice
- Missouri, 1991
- Illinois, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1998
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- Law Review: Saint Louis University Law Review, 1989 – 1991
- University of Missouri – Columbia, Columbia, Missouri
- Adjunct Professor, St. Louis University Law School, 1995 – 2002
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
- St. Louis County Bar Association, Member
- Missouri Land Title Association, Member