Areas of Practice
Felony Offenses in both Federal and State Courts
John Rogers founded Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP in January of 2017. Previously, John was a founding and managing partner of Rosenblum, Schwartz, and Rogers, PC and continued as a managing partner through the firm’s evolution into RSRG Law Firm. He was with the firm for over 17 years. His new firm is designed to provide more direct contact with his clients, advocating for a more personable and comprehensive legal solution. John believes the attorney you hire should be the one that handles every aspect of your case. His focus continues to be giving high-end legal representation to those accused of committing criminal offenses.
John received a B.S. in Finance from Missouri State University in 1988 and his J.D. from St. Louis University 1992. John was admitted to The Missouri Bar, the Illinois Bar, the United States District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri, Southern and Central Districts of Illinois, as well as numerous Districts throughout the United States. Mr. Rogers has successfully argued cases before the Seventh and Eighth Courts of Appeal and is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
Mr. Rogers exclusively concentrates on the areas of Federal and State criminal law, representing individuals and businesses charged with white collar, murder, sex and drugs offenses. He has tried well over 125 jury trials. John has argued and prevailed in his appellate arguments before the Supreme Court of Missouri.
John has represented individuals in Federal cases in Missouri, Illinois, Michigan, Utah and California. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyers since 2006 and received the Top Ten National Attorney Award by the National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys in 2014.
- Missouri, 1993
- Illinois, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of Utah
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 1992
- Missouri State University
- B.S. – 1988
- Major: Finance
Honors and Awards
- SuperLawyers since 2006
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Top Ten National Attorney Award by The National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys – 2014
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Missouri State Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Former Member of Board of Directors