Noel Sevastianos is a trial lawyer. His litigation practice is limited to personal injury and business litigation. He only represents plaintiffs and he is a constant champion for those who have suffered injury to their person, property or business due to the negligence, inability or indifference of others. Noel has tried dozens of cases to verdict and earned multiple recoveries for his clients in excess of a million dollars.
Mr. Sevastianos is regularly invited to appear on The Dave Glover Show, an evening rush hour radio broadcast on FM NewsTalk 97.1. Noel is also invited to speak at continuing legal education seminars attended by attorneys in MO & IL. Early in his career, he earned the highest available peer review rating of AV Preeminent* for legal ability and ethical conduct, and has held that rating every year for more than15 consecutive years. He’s received awards from opposing attorneys and judges for his legal acumen and ethical conduct, and his clients have honored him with the highest satisfaction awards possible.
Noel, John Rogers and Joe Bante, founded Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP. Our mission is to champion the cause of those who deserve the finest representation available to them, while upholding the honor, dignity and respect the best of the legal profession reflects.
Noel is a committed member of the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, as well a member of the Federal Trial Bar, and both the Missouri and Illinois Bar. He is admitted to practice all over MO & IL, including many of the federal district and appellate courts in both states. Noel received his legal education at Washington University and his undergraduate degree in finance from St. Louis University.
Areas of Practice
- Illinois, 1990
- Missouri, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 1994
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois Trial Bar
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. – 1990
- Honors: Quarterfinalist, American Bar Association Appellate Advocacy Competition, Spring, 1990
- Honors: Chairman, Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Society, 1989-1990.
- St. Louis University
- “Recovery of Economic Damages Against Environmental Professionals- Another Exception Carved from the Economic Loss Rule,” Real Estate Environmental Liability News, 1994
- Presenter/Speaker: Litigation Nursing Home Cases
- Presenter/Speaker: Litigation Automobile Injury Cases
- Presenter/Speaker: Achieving Favorable Settlements in Civil Litigation
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Advocate of Trial Advocacy, National College of Advocacy
- The Missouri Bar, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Wounded Warrior; USO Supporter
- Member, St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church