Decades Of Experience Fighting Drug Charges
Drug crimes are often leveled by the federal government, especially when:
- There is a large amount of drugs in question
- The defendant has a history of drug charges
- The defendant is an alleged member of a complex drug distribution organization
- Drugs are transported across state or international borders
When you face a drug charge, the prosecution will not rest until you are convicted. It is important that you work with an experienced federal drug crimes defense attorney who:
- Is highly familiar with federal sentencing guidelines
- Has handled numerous federal drug charge cases
- Has a reputation with federal agencies as an experienced courtroom litigator who won’t hesitate to bring the case before a jury
The drug crimes defense lawyers of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP have handled hundreds of drug crime cases and have decades of experience working with drug crime sentencing guidelines. In addition, we have handled more than 200 jury trials.
By arguing to suppress challenges, negotiating for sentencing reductions and other tactics, we have achieved favorable outcomes for numerous clients facing drug conspiracy, drug possession with intent to distribute and drug distribution charges. We have handled cases involving marijuana, cocaine, crack, prescription drugs, heroin, methamphetamines, MDMA and numerous other controlled substances.
Discuss Your Rights During A Free Initial Consultation
When you are facing drug charges, we are here to help. Our firm offers free initial consultations, accepts credit cards, is available for evening and weekend appointments and is conveniently located next door to the St. Louis County Jail. Additionally, firm partner John P. Rogers is also licensed to practice in Illinois. To contact the state and federal criminal defense lawyers of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP, call 314-884-8991.