Over 75 Years of Combined Federal Charge Legal Experience in St. Louis
Drug crimes are often leveled by the federal government, especially when:
- There is a large amount of drugs in question.
- The defendant has a history of drug charges.
- The defendant is an alleged member of a complex drug-distribution organization.
- Drugs are transported across state or international borders.
When you face a federal drug crime charge, you face federal prosecutors with vast resources at their disposal. It is important that you work with an experienced federal drug crimes defense attorney who:
- Is highly familiar with federal sentencing guidelines
- Has handled numerous federal drug charge cases
- Has a reputation with federal agencies as an experienced courtroom litigator who won’t hesitate to bring the case before a jury
The federal drug crimes defense lawyers of Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, have handled hundreds of drug crime cases and have decades of experience working with federal drug crime sentencing guidelines. In addition, we have handled more than 200 jury trials. Federal prosecutors know that when they refuse to make an offer that is unfavorable to our client, we will immediately begin to prepare for trial.
By arguing to suppress challenges, negotiating for sentencing reductions and other tactics, we have achieved favorable outcomes for numerous clients facing drug conspiracy, drug possession with intent to distribute and drug distribution charges. We have handled cases involving crack, cocaine, methamphetamines, “ice,” marijuana, prescription drugs and numerous other controlled substances.
To schedule a no-charge consultation with the experienced federal drug crimes defense attorneys at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, please contact our office.
Contact Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP LLP
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP provides free initial consultations, accepts credit cards, is available for evening and weekend appointments and is conveniently located next door to the St. Louis County Jail.