St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyer
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party, it can turn your life upside down. Mounting medical bills, lost wages, permanent disabilities, and – in the worst cases – fatalities can take a major physical, emotional and financial toll on you and your family. If you have suffered a personal injury in which another party is at fault, it is important to have a skilled personal injury lawyer in your corner fighting hard to protect your interests.
The award-winning attorneys at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP have extensive experience in personal injury claims in St. Louis, St. Charles and the surrounding communities throughout Missouri and Illinois. We aggressively represent our clients against insurance companies and big businesses.
Our trial and injury attorneys are ranked AV Preeminent® – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence – and have carried this rating in excess of 10 years, indicating they are in the top 1% of their peers.
We understand the pain and suffering you are going through following your injury, and we work hard to make the legal process as smooth and seamless as possible. We offer free consultations and extended evening and weekend hours for your convenience. We also take the time to listen to you and get to know your needs, so we develop the most effective path toward a favorable resolution.
What Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can Do For You
Our team will achieve the best result possible for your accident case. To do this, our clients become our trusted partners and we become their support. We tie our success to yours.
- We provide free, no-obligation case evaluations.
- We do not charge for our legal services unless or until we win.
- We keep you informed throughout your case, discuss your options at length and make sure you understand and approve of every step we take in your case.
- We treat you with respect because we know that trust in an attorney must be earned. We ask for that opportunity to earn your trust.
- Our client-centered approach leads to genuine and sincere complete client satisfaction, as evidenced by the client satisfaction awards earned by our accident claim lawyers.
Our personal injury attorneys at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP have the experience and resources needed to take on the biggest cases and get the best results. The successes we earn for our clients cement our reputation as a leading injury law firm in St. Louis and Southern Illinois.
No Matter Your Injury, We Can Help.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury caused by the negligence or inattention of another person or corporate entity, it is crucial that you act quickly to preserve evidence – and ensure your future financial stability. Medical bills can quickly pile up and place the family in financial peril. It is the goal of your attorney to pursue monetary compensation for your injuries, lost wages, medical treatment and property damage.
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP is well-equipped to handle cases involving a wide range of injuries including:
- Herniated disks
- Neck injuries
- Slip-and-fall cases
- Injuries caused by negligent security
- Injuries from auto accidents or defective auto parts
- Head trauma and spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Chemical and electrical burn injuries
- Injuries resulting from gas explosions
- Injuries resulting from liquid gas propane explosions
Our firm is careful to work with your chosen medical professional to determine the extent of your injuries and the long-term impact the injuries will have on your life. Whether you are facing multiple surgeries, lengthy physical therapy or are concerned about physical scarring from your injury, our personal injury lawyers will fight to recover the maximum compensation possible in your unique situation.
We understand the common tactics employed by insurance companies and their high-priced lawyers in personal injury cases, and we know what it takes to successfully overcome these tactics. We work quickly to preserve important evidence and build a rock-solid case, so you are in the best possible position to secure full compensation.
Personal Injury FAQ
How much is your personal injury case worth?
Every case is different, and it is difficult to say what a particular case is worth without examining the details. There are, however, several different types of compensatory damages that may be available in a personal injury case including:
- Property Damage: Compensation for damage to your vehicle or another property resulting from the incident.
- Loss of Income: Compensation for the income you have already lost, as well as income you are projected to lose in the future resulting from your injuries.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for the physical discomfort you have experienced from your injuries.
- Mental Anguish: Compensation for emotional distress such as anxiety, fear, etc., resulting from the psychological effects of your injury.
- Loss of Enjoyment: Compensation for lost ability to participate in activities you once enjoyed such as exercise, sports and other hobbies.
- Loss of Companionship: Compensation for the impact of losing the companionship of a loved one in a wrongful death case, or the inability to do certain activities together.
In cases where the negligence or recklessness of the other party was especially egregious, the court may choose to award additional damages beyond those that are meant to compensate you for your injuries. These are commonly referred to as punitive damages.
What can an injury attorney do for you?
An excellent personal injury lawyer can do a lot for an injured person. We understand your challenges:
- Navigating property damages, rental cars, repair estimates;
- Suffering a loss of wages at the same time you see bills accumulating for medical expenses on top of the stack of bills already coming due;
- Juggling the added ball of medical care along with the other 10 balls already in the air in our busy, overscheduled lives;
- Finding excellent medical care and knowing who to trust in that space and who to avoid;
And here is how we can help:
- We empower you to articulate the truth about how you were hurt, and to do so using your own words, so it is comfortable and natural for you;
- We help explain how you are injured, and tell your story about how those injuries affected you and/or your loved ones.
In short: we maximize your claim for damages and recover full and fair compensation for what was taken from you, at no fault of your own, and we make it easier for you to deal with all the challenges that go along with suffering a physical injury.
Why should I hire a personal injury lawyer?
The best personal injury lawyers maximize the value of your claim in an ethical fashion, and offer a trusted guiding hand to get you through the process.
True story: We made Allstate Insurance company produce its “Claims Core Processing Manual” in a case that we prosecuted for a client. It was the manual Allstate used to train its adjusters. A primary point of training was to get injured folks to settle directly, before they hired an attorney because Allstate pays more than three (3) times as much, on average, to folks who have a lawyer than those who do not. So if you don’t believe your lawyer can get you more money, and justify his or her fee in the process, you can believe the insurance company’s own admission.
How much does a personal injury attorney cost?
Our injury victims will NEVER pay an up-front fee or charge.
Our lawyers are ONLY paid if and when there is a recovery, whether by lawsuit, verdict or settlement. This payment system is commonly called a “contingency fee” because the fee literally depends upon (or is contingent upon) a recovery.
Your lawyer will receive a percentage of the total sum paid on your case, and the cost your attorney advanced for you in the prosecution of your claim will be repaid from your portion of the recovery. We provide an itemization to every client that details how much money was received, what the attorney fees are, what expenses were advanced on your case, and how much is available for the client.
Our clients sign that itemization, know as a “Final Settlement Statement.”
Request A Free Consultation With A Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante LLP, we have in-depth knowledge of personal injury law, and we explore every potential legal avenue to hold responsible parties fully accountable, so you can receive the just compensation you deserve.
We have been recognized by our peers not only for our strong track record of success, but also for our honesty, integrity and tireless advocacy on behalf of our clients.
If you need an experienced personal injury attorney on your side, someone with a proven track record of results, we encourage you to contact our St. Louis office for a free consultation. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Clayton, directly across the street from the St. Louis County Court House. Call 314-884-8991 or fill out our online contact form to get started. We can meet with you anywhere in Missouri or Illinois.
Meet Our Personal Injury Attorney
Meet Noel Sevastianos, the distinguished personal injury attorney and a founding member at Rogers, Sevastianos & Bante. As one of our founding attorneys, Noel brings a wealth of experience and a relentless commitment to justice. With a track record of securing favorable outcomes for our clients, he stands as a pillar of expertise and integrity within our firm. Noel Sevastianos is here to advocate for you, ensuring that your rights are protected and that you receive the legal representation you deserve.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.