Skilled and Aggressive Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis Missouri
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence or recklessness of another party, it can turn your life upside down. Mounting medical bills, lost wages, permanent disabilities, and – in the worst cases – fatalities can take a major physical, emotional, and financial toll on you and your family. If you have suffered a personal injury in which another party is at fault, it is important to have skilled legal counsel in your corner fighting hard to protect your interests.
The award-winning attorneys at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP have extensive experience in personal injury claims in St Louis, St Charles, and communities throughout Missouri and Illinois. We aggressively represent our client’s against insurance companies and big businesses.
Our trial and injury attorneys are ranked AV Preeminent® – a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence – and have carried this rating in excess of 10 years, indicating they are in the top 1% of their peers.
We understand the pain and suffering you are going through following your injury, and we work hard to make the legal process as smooth and seamless as possible. We offer free consultations and extended evening and weekend hours for your convenience. We also take the time to listen to you and get to know your needs, so we develop the most effective path toward a favorable resolution.
What Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can do for You
Our team will achieve the best result for your accident case. To do this, our clients become our trusted partners and we become their support. We tie our success to yours!
- We provide free, no obligation case evaluations.
- We do not charge for our legal services unless or until we win.
- We keep you informed throughout your case, discuss your options at length and make sure you understand and approve of every step we take in your case.
- We treat you with respect, because we know that trust in an attorney must be earned. We ask for that opportunity to earn your trust.
- Our client-centered approach leads to genuine and sincere complete client satisfaction, as evidenced by the client satisfaction awards earned by our accident lawyers.
The legal team at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP have the experience and resources needed to take on the biggest cases and get the best results. Million Dollar Settlements and Judgments earned for our clients cemented our reputation as one of the very best personal injury law firm in St. Louis and Southern Illinois.
We Handle a Wide Range of Injuries
Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP is well-equipped to handle cases involving a wide range of injuries, including:
- Herniated discs
- Neck injuries
- Premises Liability – Slip and Fall (Bad Floor Cases)
- Injuries caused by Negligent Security
- Injuries caused by Car Accidents
- Injuries caused by Truck Accidents
- Injuries caused by Tire Delamination And Tire Explosions
- Head trauma and spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Chemical and electrical burn injuries
- Injuries resulting from gas explosions
- Injuries resulting from liquid gas propane explosions
Our firm is careful to work with your chosen medical professional to determine the extent of your injuries and the long-term impact the injuries will have on your life. Whether you are facing multiple surgeries, lengthy physical therapy or are concerned about physical scarring from your injury, we will fight to recover the maximum compensation possible in your unique situation.
Request A Free Consultation With A Lawyer Today
At Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP, we have in-depth knowledge of personal injury law, and we explore every potential legal avenue to hold responsible parties fully accountable, so you can receive the just compensation you deserve.
We have been recognized by our peers not only for our strong track record of success, but also for our honesty, integrity, and tireless advocacy on behalf of our clients.
If you need an experienced attorney on your side, someone with a proven track record of results through both settlements and verdicts, we encourage you to contact our St. Louis office for a free consultation. Our office is conveniently located in downtown Clayton, directly across the street from the St. Louis County Court House. Call 314-354-8484 or fill out our online contact form and we can come meet with you anywhere in Missouri and Illinois
Personal Injury Claims in Missouri
We handle a wide range of cases for clients injured by another party (or parties), including but not limited to:
- Car and Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Premises Liability (e.g., slip and fall) Injuries
- Brain and Spine Injuries
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
From serious injuries caused by auto accidents and motorcycle crashes, bicycle collisions or medical malpractice, slip and falls, product defects and premises liability claims, we can help.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury caused by the negligence or inattention of another person or corporate entity, it is crucial that you act quickly to preserve evidence – and ensure your future financial stability. Medical bills can quickly pile up and place a family in financial peril. It is the goal of your attorney to pursue monetary compensation for your injuries, lost wages, medical treatment and property damage.
Our personal injury attorneys understand the common tactics employed by insurance companies and their high-priced lawyers in personal injury cases, and we know what it takes to successfully overcome these tactics. We work quickly to preserve important evidence and build a rock-solid case, so you are in the best possible position to secure full compensation.
Damages for Personal Injury Claims
There are several different types of compensatory damages that may be available in a personal injury case, including:
- Property Damage: Compensation for damage to your vehicle or other property resulting from the incident.
- Loss of Income: Compensation for income you have already lost, as well as income you are projected to lose in the future resulting from your injuries.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for the physical discomfort you have experienced from your injuries.
- Mental Anguish: Compensation for emotional distress, such as anxiety, fear, etc. resulting from the psychological effects of your injury.
- Loss of Enjoyment: Compensation for lost ability to participate in activities you once enjoyed, such as exercise, sports, and hobbies.
- Loss of Companionship: Compensation for the impact of losing the companionship of a loved one in a wrongful death case, or the inability to do certain activities together.
In cases in which the negligence or recklessness of the other party was especially egregious, the court may choose to award additional damages beyond those that are meant to compensate you for your injuries. These are commonly referred to as punitive damages.
Our Personal Injury Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois have obtained many millions in settlements and judgments for our clients since 1990. These include a welding worker’s compensation case with a claim worth $328,031, a motorcycle accident case with a claim worth $900,000, and a bicycle accident case with a claim worth $1 million.
Results are a primary measure of an injury law firm’s proven abilities, and they demonstrate the experience of our personal injury lawyers ability to handle significant cases. You need to consider these important factors when choosing a St. Louis personal injury attorney. If you have suffered a serious injury, our attorneys are standing by to help you.
Extensive Trial Experience
Each attorney at Rogers Sevastianos & Bante, LLP is an experienced personal injury attorney with proven trial experience. Because our lawyers won’t flinch at the prospect of trial, insurers know they cannot pay our clients less money. In short, we have demonstrated to the insurance industry that our St. Louis accident attorneys are not “settlers” – who take far less to avoid a trial. We simply do not hesitate to take a case to trial when doing so is in the best interest of our clients.
Our St. Louis car accident lawyers and Southern Illinois personal injury lawyers understand how important it is to hire the most experienced and knowledgeable experts and associates in their field. This includes vocational experts, accident reconstruction experts, engineering experts and more. Contact us for a free consultation today!
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.